To highlight a range of skills and good practice in order to deliver consistently high-quality levels of customer care.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Identify the difference between an internal customer and external customer;
- State the basics of what your customers want and need;
- Identify the three important factors of customer service;
- State what is meant by the ‘ABC of customer care’;
- State the importance of first impressions and perception;
- Identify and develop a range of basic customer care standards that you can use in your organisation;
- Identify reasons why customers might complain and the four types of complainer;
- State how to deal effectively with customer complaints;
- State a range of customer care ‘Do’s and Don’ts’
- Discuss the benefits of using ‘proactive’ rather than ‘reactive’ language when communicating with your customers;
- Identify what you can do to go ‘the extra mile’ with your customers;
- Note key learning points and any specific activities on your Action Plan.
Style of the Course
A mixture of training methods will be used including group activities and exercises, group discussion, some individual work, action planning and direct input from the Trainer.