Leaders are the target for cyber security attacks especially Social Engineering because leaders have the access to confidential information and critical systems. It has been found that 7% of the users who click on a Phishing link are Managers and Leaders.
Cybersecurity awareness training helps everyone at your company build the digital skills and cyber habits needed for both themselves and your organization to stay cyber safe.
Over 90% of security incidents are caused by a lack of staff awareness. You can have the best security tools in place, but the human element is the last mile and it’s the one that can make or break you.
This training is designed to reduce the likelihood that your enterprise will be impacted by Ransomware, Financial Fraud, and Data Breaches by helping change staff behaviors and attitudes towards risk, information handling, physical and cybersecurity.
We offer affordable, ongoing learning solutions that are not only engaging and interactive but also highly effective.
Our customer experience is world-class, hands-on and delivered by highly qualified trainers.
- Employees in the management department
- Employees in the financial department
- IT employees
- Reservations staff
- Any employee who has access to Wi-Fi network.
One full day or 7 training hours
A minimum of 15 participants are recommended per One classroom session.
Basic Computer skills and mobile applications is recommended.
- Reduce costs related to human related incidents.
- Identify and manage top human cybersecurity risks and how to mitigate the risk.
- Identify best ways to protect personal devices.
- Ensure employees can distinguish phishing emails.
- Raise awareness about protecting social media accounts.
- Ensure all workforce understands and follow security policies.
- Ensure all the employees follow the instructions of secure online payment.
- Protect the enterprise against Social Engineering attacks.
- Identify password settings best practices.
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- The history of Cyber Security
- Information & Information Protection
- Cyber Attacks
- Motivations of committing digital crimes
- Cyber-attacks Type
- Technical Attack
- Non-Technical attack
- Social Engineering
- Hybrid attack
- Malicious Actors
- Social Engineering
- What is the social engineering?
- Social engineering tricks and examples
- How to detect and prevent social attacks
- Cybersecurity for your sector/ domain
- Clients information security
- Online payment security
- Protecting Wi-Fi network.
- General Protections Tips
- General tips for protection
- Wrong assumptions
- Phishing attacks
- How to protect your personal devices?
- What devices could be hacked?
- How hackers targeting access to devices?
- How to protect personal devices?
- Smart Devices
- Home network
- How do you protect your Data on Cloud and online transactions?
- What do we mean by cloud?
- What are the risks of the cloud?
- How you pay online securely?
- How you protect your Social media accounts?
- How online accounts hacked?
- Social networks
- Facebook, Instagram
- Twitter, LinkedIn