This course is designed to prepare the participants to The Open Group DPBoK™ certification. During a two- day course participants will gain fundamental knowledge about this new industry standard including key concepts such as Digital Transformation, Digital-First, and also the structure of the Body of Knowledge.
After this course participants gain an understanding of the necessary knowledge to achieve certification by examination for DPBoK™ at Level 1 (DPBoK™ Foundation).
The Digital Practitioner Body of Knowledge™ Standard is a standard of The Open Group, also known as the DPBoK™ Standard.
DPBoK™ Standard is a body of knowledge to assist individuals and organizations who wish to create and manage product offerings with an increasing digital component, or lead their organization through Digital Transformation. It provides guidance for the Digital Practitioner, whether based in a traditional “IT” organization, manufacturing unit, sales, customer support, or embedded in a cutting-edge integrated product team.
What will I learn?
During this course you will learn how to:
- prepare for DPBoK™ examination and become DPBoK certified professional
- create and manage product offerings with an increasing digital component
- lead your organization through Digital Transformation
- work as IT professional within any size organization, from a startup through to a large enterprise, that has adopted digital approaches
Who should attend
This course is addressed to anyone willing to master the knowledge about DPBoK™ Standard at fundamental level:
- Senior digital business professionals, up to and including C-level, who need increased awareness of digital practices
- Mid-career IT professionals who need retraining to stay relevant and validate digital Subject Matter
- Expert (SME) status in specific domain areas
- Entry-level computing and digital business professionals
- Hiring managers and workforce strategists
- College-level students and computing and digital business majors
- Introduction to the DPBoK™ Standard
- Digital Transformation as Strategy
- Digital-First Culture
- The Seven Levers of Change
- DPBoK Structure with the Four Contexts
- Context I: Individual/Founder
- Digital Value
- Digital Infrastructure
- Application Delivery
- Context II: Team
- Product Management
- Work Management
- Operations Management
- Context III: Team of Teams
- Coordination and Process
- Investment and Portfolio
- Organization and Culture
- Context IV: Enduring Enterprise
- Governance, Risk, Security, and Compliance
- Information Management
- The DPBoK™ Certification & Examination
- Course Summary