To highlight the basic principles behind the ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ and how these might be applied in practice.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Identify specifically the 3 parts needed in order to form a ‘habit’;
- State simply what is meant by the term ‘paradigm’;
- Explore the concept of a ‘paradigm shift’ and identify the times you have personally experienced it;
- Define what the ‘7 habits of highly effective people’ are;
- Examine and discuss each of the ‘habits’ in turn;
- Explore the concept of the ‘Circle of Concern’ and ‘Circle of Influence’;
- State what is meant by ‘dependence’, ‘independence’ and ‘interdependence’ in relation to the ‘7 habits’;
- Discuss how the habits might be specifically applied in your own life and workplace;
- Identify a range of simple and useful supporting techniques and material to compliment key aspects of the ‘7 habits;
Style of the Course
- Note key learning points and any specific activities on your Action Plan.
A mixture of training methods will be used including group activities and exercises, group discussion, some individual work, action planning and direct input from the Trainer.