ArchiMate® is an international standard established by The Open Group®. The standard describes the graphical language for enterprise architecture modelling.
This training course is intended to enable the learners to develop the skills and knowledge required to perform effective Enterprise Architecture modelling using the ArchiMate® 3.0 language.
During the training course participants learn about the structure of the language, as well as its concepts, principles and assumptions. The training focuses to great extent on practical exercises consisting in analyzing and creating models compatible with the ArchiMate® 3.0 standard.
After completion of this course and successful certification examination at Pearson VUE Test Centers attendees obtain ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner certificate.
Who should attend
This course is addressed to anyone willing to acquire the knowledge about ArchiMate® language:
- Enterprise architects
- Business architects
- IT architects
- Application architects
- Data architects
- Software architects
- System architects
- Solution architects
- Infrastructure architects
- Process architects
- Product managers
- Operational managers
- Senior managers
During this course you will learn how to:
- prepare for ArchiMate® examination and become ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner
- use modelling notation designed specifically to develop enterprise architectures
- adopt the approach that will accelerate your architecture practice
No specific prerequisites.
- Course introduction
- Basic Concepts and Definitions of ArchiMate® 3.0 language
- Language Structure
- Generic Metamodel
- Modeling relationships
- Motivation Modeling
- Strategy Modeling
- The business layer
- The application layer
- The technology layer
- Physical Elements
- Modeling cross-layer dependencies
- The implementation and migration extension
- ArchiMate® viewpoints and views
- Language Customization Mechanisms
- ArchiMate Examination Program
- Course summary