This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
What you’ll learn
By the end of this training course, you will learn how to:
- Create Azure App Service Web Apps.
- Implement Azure functions.
- Develop solutions that use blob storage.
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage.
- Implement IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions.
- Implement user authentication and authorization.
- Implement secure cloud solutions.
- Implement API (Application Programming Interface) Management.
- Develop App Service Log Apps.
- Develop Event-based solutions.
- Develop message-based solutions.
- Monitor and optimize Azure solutions.
To be benefit the most of this course, learners should have the following:
- Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS (Platform as a Service) solutions and the Azure Portal.
- Ability to write code to connect and perform operations on a SQL or NoSQL database product (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, or similar).
- Experience writing code to handle authentication, authorization, and other security principles at the intermediate level.
- A general understanding of HTML (HyperText Markup Language), the HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol) protocol, and REST API interfaces.
Module 1: Create Azure App Service web apps
Module 2: Implement Azure functions
Module 3: Develop solutions that use Blob storage
Module 4: Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB
Module 5: Implement infrastructure as a service solutions
Module 6: Implement user authentication and authorization
Module 7: Implement secure cloud solutions
Module 8: Implement API Management
Module 9: Develop event-based solutions
Module 10: Develop message-based solutions
Module 11: Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
Module 12: Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions