We are looking for an energetic Enterprise Architect to join our Enterprise Architecture consulting team who is working over several enterprise architecture projects across the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Enterprise Architect responsibilities include participating in capturing the baseline architecture for different domains such as business, application, data and technology as well as developing the target architecture for the mentioned 4 domains.
Ultimately, lucky candidates will join a team of senior enterprise architects, get advance and deep training over several subjects in enterprise architecture (ArchiMate, Microservices and more), receive special training over using the state-of-the-art enterprise architecture tool: BiZZdesign.
- Analytical thinker
- Team player
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in general with 2 years minimum experience in Enterprise Architecture
- Excellent in both Arabic and English languages, both spoken and written
- Experienced in modelling different architecture domains such as business, application, data and technology.
- Experience with different EA tools is a plus
- Ability to perform business analysis, business process management, stakeholder analysis , requirements management
- Ability to capture application specifications and requirements
- Ability to capture technology architecture such as hardware architecture, software architecture, technology specifications … etc.
- Certification or experience in any of the below is considered a plus:
- Business Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Robotic Process Automation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Data management
- Digital Transformation
- “TOGAF 9 Certified” certification is a major plus
- ArchiMate certification is a major plus
- ABPMP certification is a major plus
- CBAP certification is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus