This position is responsible for assisting with leading the team with all departmental short-term and long-term planning, assisting the leadership team on executing the business plan, strategies, analytics and data needs for the department; working with enterprise areas to ensure there is alignment; creating insights and analytics in support of the department; analysing complex problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide strategic insight to decision-makers; identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences; providing high level consultation to users while leading cross-functional teams to address the department’s issues. Responsible for developing, enhancing and optimizing PMO standards, tools, and methodologies; creating department and enterprise level reports to manage and drive project performance and quality management; driving individual department initiatives that support quality and improvement efforts (e.g. training, professional development, communications, processes, reporting, and tools) across the PMO; managing the relationships with key Technology & Business leaders as related to project management standards and processes; ensuring for the efficiency and effectiveness of PMO tools, methodologies and processes to promote consistent service delivery, plus drive for continuous improvement; mentoring more junior members of the team.
*Create reports, insights and analytics.
- Create specifications for reports and analysis based on stakeholder needs; providing consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- Perform research and assist in analysing data related to the department’s strategic initiatives and broader research needs.
- Work closely with stakeholders to build relationships; and continuously gain a deeper understanding of data in order to meet business needs.
- Analyse complex problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers; identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Facilitate Interaction in both one-on-one and in group settings with team members and others to identify issues, gather data, brainstorm, discuss analytic approach, and share findings.
- Maintain a thorough and advanced working knowledge of systems, databases and sources to make informed analytical requests, data gathering techniques, and analytical interpretations.
- Experience leading and formulating strategy with the ability to build strong connections with people and teams.
- Perform special projects as required or requested.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and at least 5 years work experience.
- Ability to influence (indirect reports, stakeholders, and leaders) and execute while navigating organizational politics.
- Teamwork and collaboration, as well as leadership ability.
- Ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts/processes.
- Conflict management and Customer relationship management.
- Strategic vision and analytical thinking.
- Knowledgeable about industry best practices regarding project / program status reporting, project management methodologies, and project management tools.
- Clear and concise verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with all levels of management and employees, including developing and delivering presentations.
- IT standards, procedures and policies (e.g., ITIL, COBIT, ISO 20000, ISO 270001, TOGAF.).
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience managing program or project portfolios for a broad range of organizations and/or functions, and at least 2 years of experience managing complex programs and projects.
- Enterprise Architecture experience
- Experience working in Healthcare industry.
- Six Sigma and/or Lean experience and/or PMP certified.
- Negotiation and consensus building skills.
- Understanding of future/emerging technologies; knowledge of required technologies, including 3rd party vendors
- Adaptability/ability to manage change.
- Detail oriented.
- Delivery methodology understanding (e.g., scrum).
- Solution Delivery Methodology or CMMI experience.
- Security standards and regulatory compliance tools and platforms.
- System and technology integration.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize, and make trade-off decisions.
- Business acumen and customer relationship management.
- Analytical thinking and consultative problem solving/consulting.
- Drive results by working across departments in matrixed environment.
- Experience with business analytics and information synthesis.
- Knowledge of strategic planning techniques and industry trends.
- Understanding of healthcare technical concepts and HCSC products and services.
- Experience with project management lifecycle and Software Development lifecycle (SDLC); Knowledge of required technologies, including third party solutions.
JODAYN is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
Project Management, Information Technology
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia