- Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests for Web applications and mobile platforms.
- Perform the required type of functional and non-functional testing (smoke, functional, regression, UAT, etc..) to ensure high-quality standards are implemented.
- Design and write test scripts.
- Perform API level tests (Manual and Automated) using tools & frameworks (Postman & Rest Assured).
- Participate in the full SDLC, including meetings, iterative development, and analysis.
- Collaborate with business development teams to understand product vision and requirements.
- Work within a team of quality engineering professionals to ensure the delivery of high-quality products.
- Use automation frameworks to build reusable and maintainable test scripts.
- Create readable test reports and coordinate with stakeholders.
- Follow software engineering best practices (code standards, code Review, source control management, build process, testing and operations).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- 0 – 1 years’ experience in Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team.
- Strong organizational & Communication skills.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate.
- Selenium or any other Automation tool.
- Jira / JMeter / Jenkins.
- Postman / Rest Assured