If you are a highly motivated individual and a team player who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, JODAYN has countless opportunities for you.
The Senior QA Analyst should possess a mix of manual and automated testing experience on web based applications being developed with Microsoft tools, as well as a demonstrated ability to create detailed test specifications and test plans. The candidate will create and execute both functional tests and use case scenarios by working with the business stakeholders, developers and project manager. Experience of working in an Agile or team is a plus.
The selected individual:
- Provides technical expertise and guidance in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of test processes and diagnostic programs for system testing
- Help write automated scripts to test functionality and performance of product components developed in-house
- Define and report meaningful test metrics to support decision making by the project manager and product acceptance criteria
- Determines systems requirements; recommends processes and/or programs, coordinates project team and follows through on implementation
- Provides complex technical expertise to engineering management in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Test Manager as well as Microsoft SQL Server and SQL query tools
- Candidate will be required to perform ad hoc database queries using the MS SQL Server Management console
- Experience testing Web Interfaces and Data-Load Interfaces and Reports
- Candidate must have the communication and technical writing skills necessary to produce formal test specifications and test plans
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum methodology and working in an Agile team is a plus
- Analytical, problem solving , time management, priority allocation and task management skills
- Strong presentation skills to present test results to individuals and groups
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self starter
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or other related science degree
- 6 years experience
- Fluent English and Arabic (Spoken and Written)
- ISTQB Foundation
- Other IT related professional certification is a plus