Software Solution Engineer
Seeking a resource knowledgeable about enterprise architecture (EA) and robotic process automation (RPA) to fill a presales and technical support role. Must have the capabilities and experience associated with the designated role in addition to excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Building business cases for customers with respect to software solutions.
- Eliciting customer needs and requirements, conceptualizing possible solutions, and tailoring demonstrations and proposals to customer needs and requirements.
- Software solutions presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Implementation of proof-of-concept (POC) for customers.
- Writing RFIs/RFPs for customers with respect to software solutions.
- Writing software solutions proposals.
- Providing consultancy services, through projects, to customers with respect to software solutions.
- Installation and configuration of software solutions.
- Technical support for software solutions.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent technical experience.
- At least 2-5 years in experience as a software solution engineer or in a similar role.
- Experience in product demonstrations and working directly with potential customers in a pre-sales process.
- Ability to adapt demonstrations and responses to customers specific needs and requirements.
- Knowledgeable about enterprise architecture (EA), TOGAF, and ArchiMate.
- Knowledgeable about robotic process automation (RPA).
- Highly preferred to have actual experience with an EA solution.
- Highly preferred to have actual experience with an RPA solution.
- Very good in English.
- Strong presentation skills.