To highlight a range of strategies and techniques that can be used to deal more effectively with stressors and worries and instead condition & maintain a positive personal attitude.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- State the importance of your own ‘Belief Systems’ and begin to identify some of your current ‘beliefs’;
- Highlight a range of simple ways to deal with negative self-talk and worries;
- Define some of the typical causes and symptoms of stress;
- Identify practical techniques that can be used to reduce your stressors;
- State how the mind works at the Conscious and Unconscious levels;
- State simply the concept of you as the ‘Programmer’ or ‘Gardener’ when it comes to your own choice of thoughts;
- Identify why it’s essential to be aware of your habitual self-talk;
- List a number of Affirmation and Visualisation techniques designed to ‘plant the right seeds’ into your Unconscious mind;
- Identify how you make use processes of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) such as ‘anchoring’ and ‘reframing’ to bring about positive and powerful change;
- Note key learning points and any specific activities on your Action Plan.
Style of the Course
A mixture of training methods will be used including group activities and exercises, group discussion, some individual work, action planning and direct input from the Trainer.