To highlight a range of techniques and good practice leading to more effective management of time, personal productivity and prioritization of tasks.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Identify what time management is.
- State typical reasons why your time might be mis-used.
- State the key elements of the Urgent and Important Model.
- Identify the importance of working with your own energy cycles.
- Identify your current ‘time stealers’ and possible solutions.
- State a range of tools and techniques leading to more productive and effective use of your time.
- Identify simple methods to assist with prioritization of your tasks;
- Identify how to effectively undertake and interpret a personal ‘Time Log’.
- Note key learning points and any specific activities on your Action Plan.
Style of the Course
A mixture of training methods will be used including group activities and exercises, group discussion, some individual work, action planning and direct input from the Trainer.